1895 Walt Whitman Road
Melville, New York 11747
• Melville Surgery Center - Home
• About Us
• Our Physicians
• General Surgery
• Ear, Nose, and Throat
• Plastic Surgery
• Patient Information
• News and Events
• Frequently Asked Questions
• What is an Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC)?
• How common is it to have a surgical procedure performed at an ASC?
• Why are ASC's becoming so widespread throughout the country?
• Is Melville Surgery Center subject to government and other regulations?
• Are all surgeons at Melville Surgery Center board-certified?
• Is Melville Surgery Center prepared for an emergency procedure?
• How early can a surgeon begin treatment?
• Does Melville Surgery Center contact patients prior to surgery?
• What pre-operative testing is performed prior to surgery?
• Does a consent form need to be signed by the patient prior to surgery?
• Are patients billed for deductibles and co-insurance?
• Suprise Bill Law - Out of Network Disclosure
Home | About Our Center | Physician-Owners | Our Physicians | Patient Information | News & Events | Testimontials | FAQs | Directions | Sitemap
© 2013 Melville Surgery Center. All Rights Reserved. Site by